TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Labor Category Skills/Requirements
Provide cloud software research, development, and engineering services to include requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, sustainment, testing, validation, and issue diagnosis/resolution. Skills:
Shall have at least 2 years of experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
Shall have demonstrated ability to work with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Accumulo, Big Table, et cetera.
Shall have at least one (1) year of experience developing software with high level languages such as Java, C, C++, et cetera.
Shall have at least two (2) years of experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts. Qualifications: A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field from an accredited college or university is highly desired which will be considered equivalent to two (2) years of experience. NOTE: A degree in Mathematics, Information Systems, Engineering, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field. Desired: (These desired qualities are representative of those types of experience sought for this labor category, but are not limited to those listed herein. Target desired qualifications will be listed in each task order Statement of Work):
• Hadoop/Cloud Developer Certification
• Demonstrated experience with OpenSource (NoSQL) products that support highly distributed, massively parallel computation needs such as Hbase, Accumulo, and/or Big Table
• Demonstrated experience with Map/Reduce and/or Hadoop, Hive, and/or Pig
• Demonstrated experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
• Demonstrated experience with Big-Data Cloud Scalability (e.g. Amazon, Google, and/or Facebook)
• Demonstrated experience designing and developing automated analytic software, techniques, and algorithms
• Demonstrated experience with compute cluster monitoring tools (e.g. Hobbit, Ganglia)
• Demonstrated experience with Accumulo internals, to include configuring, tuning, and testing Accumulo in many configurations (>200 node clusters)