Why choose between doing meaningful work and having a fulfilling life? At Onyx Point, you can have both. That's because Onyx Point people are committed to tackling our nation's toughest challenges—and we're committed to the long-term well-being of our employees.
Work on not-for-profit projects designed for the public interest. We excel in supporting the security, compliance and automation needs of the US Government, creating lasting impact in fields as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, aviation, defense, and enterprise transformation. We're making a difference every day—working for a safer, healthier, and more secure nation and world.
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits, exceptional professional development opportunities, and a culture of innovation that embraces diversity, inclusion, flexibility, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Onyx Point. Be Innovative. Be Creative. Be Appreciated.
Develop technologies, tools, architectures, and processes for innovative Cyber Security solutions that our customer can test, demonstrate and eventually move into operational environments. Contribute to cyber security research to ensure the defensibility of the nation’s systems and networks including improving the detection of the adversary through a thorough understanding of its tradecraft and intentions. Employees will be encouraged to be innovative in their solutions, and offered opportunities to develop new research proposals to further explore the domain.
* BS Degree and TS/SCI with Polygraph.
* Programming experience in Python or other scripting languages.
* Programming experience in Java, C/C++.
* Strong knowledge of advanced cyber threats and adversary methodologies.
*Experience with Big Data and development of analytics is a plus.
* Ability to evaluate IT environments and identify security goals, vulnerabilities, objectives, and requirements.
* Interest in the application of technology to problem solving.
* Familiarity with security-relevant data, including TCP/IP network protocols, application layer protocols (e.g. HTTP, SMTP, DNS etc.), and security-relevant host and network logs.
* Ability to work and lead by example in a highly collaborative environment with peers and senior government officials.
* Team oriented.
* Experience working in support of a cyber-security operations center.
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
Minimum Qualifications: BS and 3 years related experience.