• Configure and manage UNDC and Windows operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoot, maintains integrity and configures network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
• Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
• Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices.
• Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets.
• Ten (10) years of experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Four (4) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.