• Conduct usability testing, design, and develop user surveys to obtain user feedback.
• Work with users (analysts) to research user profiles, analysis tasks, workflows, and user scenarios/performance requirements.
• Design, develop, and test UI capabilities.
• Demonstrate the application at various user forums to gain user feedback and recommendations.
• Lead user/human-centered design for software applications and web sites including contextual inquiry, critical task analysis, information architecture, interaction design, usability testing, and application of human-computer interaction (HCI) research.
• Eight (8) years of experience programming experience using current languages (e.g., Java, C, C-H-) is required.