Why choose between doing meaningful work and having a fulfilling life? At Onyx Point, you can have both. That's because Onyx Point people are committed to tackling our nation's toughest challenges—and we're committed to the long-term well-being of our employees.
Work on not-for-profit projects designed for the public interest. We excel in supporting the security, compliance and automation needs of the US Government, creating lasting impact in fields as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, aviation, defense, and enterprise transformation. We're making a difference every day—working for a safer, healthier, and more secure nation and world.
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits, exceptional professional development opportunities, and a culture of innovation that embraces diversity, inclusion, flexibility, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Onyx Point. Be Innovative. Be Creative. Be Appreciated.
Provide specialized expertise, methods, and models to support acquisition, contracting, program management, and systems engineering activities. Be a recognized subject matter expert by providing contracting and acquisition recommendations, guidance, and support to the Federal Government.
• Identify, define and document requirements
• Recommend and develop acquisition strategies
• Develop acquisition plans, source selection plans, risk management plans, and other planning documents
• Develop Requests for Proposal (RFP), Statements of Work (SOW) and other solicitation documents
• Participate in and facilitate source selections
• Support analysis and evaluation of proposals
• Assess and provide strategies to mitigate risk in acquisition programs
•Working knowledge and experience with the government acquisition process
• 8+ years of experience with government acquisition including risk management and source selection.
•Demonstrated skills and experience in presenting analytical results both verbally and in writing.
•Experience as a U.S. Government Contracting Officer/Contracting Specialist (GS-1102 Series).
• Experience with classified acquisitions.
Minimum Qualifications: BS and 8 years related experience.