• Perform or review, technical certification, and accreditation security assessments of computing environments to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
• Support security authorization activities in compliance with appropriate certification and accreditation processes for security engineering.
• Provide, validate, and verify system security requirements definitions and system security designs.
• Design, develop, implement and/or integrate IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements.
• Assist in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application of security policy and enterprise solutions.
• Fourteen (14) years of experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity required. Four (4) years of additional ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.