• Develop relational and/or Object-Oriented databases, database parser software, and database loading software.
• Develop database structures that fit into the overall architecture of the system under development.
• Provide analysis and evaluation of systems improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts.
• Provide recommendations for trades among data volumes, number of users, logical and physical distribution, response times, retention rules, security, and domain controls.
• Five (5) years of experience as a DBE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Four (4) years of additional DBE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
• Expertise in database connectivity, storage, and retrieval using Cloud methodologies is required.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL required.