TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUSTHAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Required Skills:The team supports a set of cloud based analytics; these analytics are built on the corporate infrastructure and incorporates various technologies
Ability to multi-task and with experience in the following areas:
- Working with developers to craft high level design/architecture drawings to communicate with end user customers as well as experience in mapping requirements to test cases.
- Develop flow charts, functional diagrams and defining use cases
- Working with customers to derive requirements and translating them to actionable tasks for development team
- Agile development framework and tools like JIRA for management of tasks
- Performing systems engineering verification and validation for a development team
• SE experience wrt requirements / design
• Knowledge of Confluence, JIRA or similar
• Requirements gathering, documentation and work-flow
• Product result driven / problem resolution ability
• Engage with customer/developer regarding requirements
• Manage sprint planning and retrospective
• Facilitate internal customer/developer meetings
• Assist analytic deployment process
• Understand analytic functions and compliance posture
• Support developer compliance process
• Create team, analytic and compliance documentation
• Work with customers for requirements elicitation, enhancements, and bug fixes- this includes hosting and leading discussions with customers
• Work with customer management to communicate status, clearly identify priorities and milestones, and ensure customer requirements are met.
• Work with developer POC to ensure tasking is captured in JIRA and updated as appropriate
• Monitor health and status of production analytics, including tier 1 troubleshooting.
• Assist developers with plans of actions as needed- including understanding the issue, hosting design collaborations.
• Support the implementation of agile development practices using scrum, including managing and hosting sprint planning and retrospective meetings.
• Documenting requirements with developer support in JIRA
• Niagara Files
• Experience with GM analytics would be helpful
• Full-Stack Development
Fourteen (14) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
-Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
-Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s)
-Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
-Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination
-Participate in an Integrated Product Team to design new capabilities based upon evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations
-Participate in the development of system engineering documentation, such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents
-Participate in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the life cycle
-Allocate real-time process budgets and error budgets to systems and subsystem components
-Derive from the system requirements an understanding of stakeholder needs, functions that may be logically inferred and implied as essential to system effectiveness
- Derive lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, and ensure these requirements are complete, correct, unique, unambiguous, realizable, and verifiable
-Generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions
- Participate in establishing and gaining approval of the definition of a system or component under development (requirements, designs, interfaces, test procedures, etc.) that provides a common reference point for hardware and software developers
- Define the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan
-Develop system design solution that satisfies the system requirements and fulfills the functional analysis
-Develop derived requirements for Information Assurance Services (Confidentiality, Integrity, Non repudiation, and Availability); Basic Information Assurance Mechanisms (e.g., Identification, Authentication, Access Control, Accountability); and Security Mechanism Technology (Passwords, cryptography, discretionary access control, mandatory access control, hashing, key management, etc.)
- Review and provide input to program and contract work breakdown structure (WBS), work packages and the integrated master plan (IMP)