- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
• Research, design, implement, and manage software programs.
• Identify areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications within the contract.
• Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts.
• Professional level experience with Java
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot software application components
• Ability to unit test and analyze software
• Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
• Experience developing with Golang
• Docker, Kubernetes
• Git and software versioning experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, Scrum environment
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support.
• The candidate will prepare detailed specifications from which software products will be designed and/or candidate will translate documented designs into software products by developing, documenting, testing and debugging code.
• Experience with applications that deal with utility programs, job control language, macro, subroutines and other control modules.
• Must have a High School Diploma
• Shall have a minimum of thirteen (13) years’ experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis
• Must possess experience in all phases of software engineering to include requirements analysis, development, testing and integration, maintenance and problem diagnosis/resolution and/or experience in phases of applications systems analysis to include evaluation and design, integration and optimization of complex systems
• Must have experience with communication applications, database management, use of programming languages and knowledge of storage and retrieval methods
• A Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, mathematics, or related discipline may be substituted for three (3) years of work experience.
• A Master’s degree in any of the above disciplines may be substituted for an additional two (2) years of experience.
• Candidate shall be competent to work at the highest level of all phases of software engineering and/or all phases of applications systems analysis with minimal direction or oversight.