Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
• System testing and validation.
• Software programming and documentation development.
• Working with the team and customers on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
• Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of existing systems.
• Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
• Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
• At least six (6) months experience in software engineering/development and/or systems engineering/analysis.
• Must possess experience in requirements analysis, design, software development, test and integration and/or systems integration, evaluation, optimization, and maintenance (to include problem diagnosis and resolution).
• Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
• The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
• Creativity is always a plus.
• Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
• Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
• UI Frameworks (Kendo, Sencha, JQuery, NodeJs, etc.)
• Java Script
• Web Services
• Has performed new development and Dev Ops
• Apache Nifi
• Scripting (Python, Pearl)