- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Looking for a Senior Systems Administrator who will perform administering user accounts, performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, performing backups, configuration management, and general system maintenance.
• Experience with Weblogic 10.0 or later;
• Familiarity with the installation and configuration in a FOSS/COTS/GOTS environment;
• Understanding of how C/C++, DBMS and Perl work together;
• Understanding of analytical needs and requirements.
• Must be able to work well as a team member, with good communication skills, in an Agile/Scrum development environment, with rapidly changing tasking and priorities.
• Must be comfortable working in a Linux development environment
• Able to work in a unique research prototype/operational hybrid system environment.
• Focus on production quality work.
At least 9 years of Systems Administration experience administering user accounts, performing server subsystem configuration, network management, installation of software, performing backups, configuration management, and general system maintenance
Experience leading teams of administrators and interfacing with user communities and technical customers
At least 5 years experience with cross platform system administration (Linux, Solaris, Windows)
Understanding of fundamental networking and distributed computing environment concepts, Microsoft Windows and Linux desktop systems, performance tuning and capacity planning of servers (hardware and software levels)
Ability to write VBScript/Perl/Shell scripts
Experience using NIS or Active Directory for cross platform management
Experience with server virtualization
Experience managing power, space, and cooling issues