• Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
• Design and code (e.g., Java, C, C-H-) new software or modify existing software to add new features.
• Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas.
• Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements.
• Debug existing software and correct defects.
• Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and factional standards.
• Write or review software and system documentation.
• Deploy applications in a cloud environment.
• Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments, to include Cloud technologies.
• Seven (7) years of experience programming experience using current languages (e.g., Java, C, C-H-) is required. Four (4) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.