- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
DevOps Engineer to assist development teams through the various stages of the system & software development lifecycle as well as collaborating with the government customer to define requirements, priorities, and strategic plans to achieve organizational objectives.
Requires 12 years of experience and BS in related filed or 2 years of additional relevant experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with C2S/AWS, Apache Kafka, Apache Spark and Flink
- General SE experience to include: requirement derivation & traceability, interface specification, system design, system testing, system integration and customer sell off.
- Experience being able to compare and contrast performance, scalability, maintainability, availability, security and compliance of database technologies
- Experience in application development/migration in cloud environments and technologies, as well as customer data types protocols and policies
- Agile development methodologies and experience with JIRA
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas and strategic plans at a low enough level to ensure developers understand specifically what they are building as well as being able to rollup ideas at a higher level to effectively communicate with customer leadership.