- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Duties will include, but not limited to Tier 1 support for Group Membership, JIRA Project Creation, JIRA Dashboard & Filter Ownership, Confluence Space Creation, Fisheye Repository Creation, Fisheye Repository Change Request, Stash User Licenses, Nexus Account Creation, Nexus Repository Creation, Portfolio Creation and to include 24/7 on call support.
The best candidate for this position would be a self-motivated individual who has a strong attention to detail. They must be able to work independently as well as part of a team, be comfortable in structure/semi-structured situations, be able to identify support gaps, and work pro-actively to get tasks done.
• Required - Shall have two (2) years experience in development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software/system development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
• Desired - Developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations.
• Desired - Basic understanding of Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies and languages.
• Desired – Understanding of agile and/or spiral development models.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in a field is highly desired which will be considered equivalent to two (2) years experience.
NOTE: A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.