Develop technologies, tools, architectures, and processes for innovative Cyber Security solutions that our customer can test, demonstrate and eventually move into operational environments. Employees will be encouraged to be innovative in their solutions, and offered opportunities to develop new research proposals to further explore the domain.
* BS Degree
* Programming experience in Python or other scripting languages.
* Programming experience in Java, C/C++.
* Strong knowledge of advanced cyber threats and adversary methodologies.
* Experience developing security analytics is a plus .
*Experience with Big Data and development of analytics is a plus.
* Ability to evaluate IT environments and identify security goals, vulnerabilities, objectives, and requirements.
* Interest in the application of technology to problem solving.
* Familiarity with security-relevant data, including TCP/IP network protocols, application layer protocols (e.g. HTTP, SMTP, DNS etc.), and security-relevant host and network logs.
* Ability to work and lead by example in a highly collaborative environment with peers and senior government officials.
* Experience working in support of a cyber-security operations center.
* Excellent writing and communication skills.
Minimum Qualifications: BS and 8 years' related experience.