TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE. (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Individuals will have sufficient background to advise on technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for the monitoring, security, and compliance of systems and tools in multiple cloud environments. Skilled at performing analysis at all levels which include: concept, design, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal. The individual has the background in developing multi-cloud security architecture that acknowledges technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Proficient with performing security analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, detailed trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements in the cloud environments.
- Advise in security engineering and designing solutions on clouds such as AWS, Google Cloud, MS Azure and ServiceNow that manage risk and meet relevant security regulations, controls, and policy for a security organization including security operation centers.
- Ability to implement secure design, secure configuration, and perform security testing in cloud services and associated 3rd party services and software in a SecDevOps environment.
- Proficient in security logging solutions, architecture, and best practices with hands-on skills
- Determine how to leverage services from cloud providers and identify gaps that must be met through other tools, software, or 3rd party services.
- Implement tools/services ranging from AWS Config, Azure Defender, and GCP Security Command Center, Tanium, Tripwire, Qualys, to Splunk, etc.
- Participate in assessment of system security controls to validate control implementation and identify weaknesses.
- Advise in effective and efficient continuous monitoring process using the solutions and tools required.
- Perform security impact assessment of proposed changes to the environment to identify adverse changes in security risk posture or compliance.
- Identify new and innovative ways to use existing tool sets to automate security management, monitoring and related processes to reduce risk and costs.
- Working knowledge of zero trust principles
- Lead and execute special projects assigned by customer
- 8 years of professional experience in IT/network engineering, security engineering, system administration or security operations.
- Active DOD/DSS TOP SECRET security clearance
- Strong analytical skills with solid verbal and written communication skills
- Shows initiative, presents ideas to overcome challenges, self-starter
- Proven experience to show the completion of one initiative from concept to completion.
Desired Skills, Experience and Certifications
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CCSK, or related security certifications
- Experience with FISMA, FedRAMP, and NIST SP 800-53
- Experience deploying and operating tools such as: Vulnerability Management, Incident Detection, Event/Audit collection and analysis, network and web application firewalls
- Expertise in multi-cloud/hybrid environments.