TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN A CI POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
- Manage and maintain the organization's knowledge base, ensuring that it is accurate, up-to-date, and easily accessible to all users
- Assist in the creation of the organization's knowledge base by working with subject matter experts to identify and capture relevant knowledge and information, and ensure that it is organized and structured effectively
- Develop and implement knowledge management policies and procedures, and train users on how to effectively use the knowledge base
- Monitor and analyze usage data to identify opportunities for improving the knowledge base and user experience
- Collaborate with other IT teams to integrate the knowledge base with other systems and applications
- Provide support to users who are searching for information or have questions about the knowledge base
- Ensure that the knowledge base is compliant with organizational policies and procedures, as well as any applicable regulatory requirements
- Stay up to date with emerging trends and technologies in knowledge management and recommend improvements to the knowledge base
- Strong understanding of knowledge management principles and methodologies
- Experience managing and maintaining a knowledge base, preferably using a knowledge management system such as Confluence or SharePoint
- Ability to work with subject matter experts to capture and organize knowledge and information effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with users and stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify opportunities for improving the knowledge base and user experience
- Experience developing and implementing knowledge management policies and procedures
- Experience with information architecture and taxonomy design
Years of Experience:
- Familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) and other techniques for improving searchability of the knowledge base
- Project management skills and experience
- Familiarity with ITIL or other IT service management frameworks
- Experience in assisting in the creation of a knowledge base is also preferred.
Desired Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing and maintaining a knowledge base, preferably in a corporate or organizational setting.