TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN A CI POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
- Manage a team of Systems Administrators responsible for managing and maintaining the organization's CentOS/RHEL Linux systems
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to team members, and ensure that they are completed in a timely and effective manner
- Develop and maintain team policies and procedures, and ensure that they are followed consistently by all team members
- Provide technical guidance and support to team members, and facilitate training and development opportunities as needed
- Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure that systems and applications are integrated and working together effectively
- Monitor team performance and identify opportunities for improving team productivity and efficiency
- Ensure that systems are compliant with organizational policies and procedures, as well as any applicable regulatory requirements
- Maintain current knowledge of emerging trends and technologies in system administration, and recommend improvements to the organization's systems
- Strong understanding of CentOS/RHEL Linux system administration principles and methodologies
- Experience managing a team of Systems Administrators
- Ability to assign tasks and responsibilities effectively, and monitor team performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with users and stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex system issues in a timely manner
- Experience with system monitoring and performance tuning tools
- Ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Years of Experience:
- Familiarity with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Scripting experience in Bash, Python, or Perl
- Project management skills and experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in Linux system administration, with experience in CentOS 7 administration.
- TS/SCI clearance is desired.
Desired Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.