TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUSTHAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
This position allows for ~25% telework, as mission/tasking needs permit.
- Experienced Front end developer for UI/UX work.
- 508 compliance and Recoil experience are beneficial.
- Experience with REST services, Java microservices, and Kubernetes is also a plus.
Fourteen (14) years experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
-Cloud Experience: Shall have three (3) years demonstrated work experience with distributed scalable Big Data Store (NoSQL) such as Hbase, CloudBase/Accumulo, Big Table, etc.; Shall have demonstrated work experience with the Map Reduce programming model and technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, etc.; Shall have demonstrated work experience with the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS); Shall have demonstrated work experience with Serialization such as JSON and/or BSON
-Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
-Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Debug existing software and correct defects
-Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Develop simple data queries for existing or proposed databases or data repositories
-Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
-Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
-Serve as team lead at the level appropriate to the software development process being used on any particular project
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
-Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
-Design or implement complex database or data repository interfaces/queries
-Oversee one or more software development teams and ensure the work is completed in accordance with the constraints of the software development process being used on any particular project
-Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; Perform quality control on team products
-Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
-Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
-Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards