Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Apply in-depth knowledge and experience with Linux (Red Hat, CenTOS) operating systems, and Window desktop
• Design, deploy and administer virtualized platforms
• Work with VMWare, Active Directory, Group policy, DHCP, shared storage and databases
• Provide software and hardware configuration management
• Provide systems design analysis and consultation
• Assess and troubleshoot system outages
• Provide Systems Security compliance (accreditation and certification)
• Create automated processes via scripting (e.g., Python, Powershell, etc.)
• Provide patch management and deployment
• Build, install and configure infrastructure related software such as DNS, McAfee EPO Servers, CENTRIFY, LDAP
• Responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support
Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with and intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
Shall have three (3) years experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
Shall have twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
During those twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
Shall have five (5) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
Shall have five (5) years experience in the following: Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks.
Shall have seven (7) years experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management.
Shall have three (3) years direct experience with intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
Shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc), or two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
• Experience in Agile methods is desired.
• A deeper understanding on how various components interact
• The ability to troubleshoot higher-level problems
• The ability to resolve complex technical issues where documentation is either lacking or non-existent
• Experience with BigFix
• Security+ CE certified
Bending, carrying, kneeling, lifting, light work up to 20 lbs., reaching, repetitive motions, sedentary work, walking, working with data, ability to handle stress & work under pressure, ability to use MS Office, ability to use a PC, analytical or critical thinking skills, interpersonal & people skills, leadership skills, listening skills, multi-tasking ability, oral & written communication skills, organizational skills