Onyx Point is on the search for an Implementation Engineer SME!
Onyx Point is looking for candidate to support our federal agency customers to implement technology solutions for continuous monitoring, risk management and automation of assessment & authorization automation.
You must hold an active DOD Interim Secret clearance or higher to be considered for this position. Currently this position is 100% telework. However, as our customers return to a new normal work pattern, we estimate this position could remain at 100% telework or require 1-2 days per week work onsite at the customer facility in Washington DC. Therefore, candidates must reside within a reasonable distance to commute into Washington DC.
● Provide your expertise to support the design, implementation, and use of new cybersecurity technologies.
● Devise the risk management and security authorization strategy for using an integrated, cloud-based system that will be implemented in iterations.
● Develop presentations and documents to describe changes to existing policy, processes, procedures and technology implemented to adopt these new strategies and standards.
● Assist in the evaluation of changes to existing systems and consideration of alternative solutions for cybersecurity program management.
● Configure tools and applications to implement the approved strategies.
● Assist members of the team to develop and present to senior officials as well as System Owners, ISSOs and SCAs on the capabilities of these tools, how they will be introduced, and changes to current processes and procedures.
● At least 10 years of professional experience performing IT system engineering and development
● At least 5 years of professional experience performing cybersecurity tasks and functions
● Active DOD SECRET security clearance or higher (interim is acceptable)
● Strong problem solving skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills, Experience and Certifications
● Experience implementing Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools such as Archer, RiskVision, or ServiceNow GRC
● Experience with cybersecurity tools such as Splunk and Qmolos Q-Compliance
● Experience with DevSecOps implementations and tools
● Experience implementing or developing in ServiceNow ITSM
● Experience with cloud native cybersecurity measurement and observability tools in AWS and Azure
● Experience implementing tools that support the Continuous Monitoring and Diagnostic (CDM) program tools