|Duties include translating higher level big ESB [SCS] capabilities into threads and requirements, create hardware, software, database, network documents and diagrams. Supporting the build out of future hardware and software systems based on current test bed system. Candidate is responsible for working with the rest of the team in translating a complicated set of specifications into a design and ultimately supporting the build of a new subsystem of hardware and software. The ideal candidate would be someone who can help put together hardware and software to build functional systems; with knowledge and experience in system integration; experience translating specifications into working systems; experience creating and working with system documentation and someone who works well with a team.
KMI Test Engineer Duties:
• Develop expertise across the EKMS Tier 0 and Tier 1 legacy systems, the KMI system and the evolution of the Legacy Catalog ESB
• Analyze system requirements and formulate, execute and document test procedures used to verify the system operation meets requirements
• Formulate tests to determine if modifications or upgrades change the system operation from that of the original system
• Perform testing to document system behavior when operated outside specified expected inputs
• Develop test procedures to ensure conformance with specification or standards
• Define test acceptance and exit criteria per scenario or new capability
• Perform software testing during developmental test and evaluation phases and annotate deficiencies noted during execution
• Participate in daily test reviews during formal test events to ensure common understanding of issues and next steps.
• Assist with development of test reports to document and communicate results to stakeholders and the community