- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzes users requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology.
- Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develops technical documentation.
- Develops system Architecture and system design documentation.
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Fourteen (14) years experience as a System Engineer or in a similar type of capacity.
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Significant tactical payload radio frequency systems engineering experience specifically in the areas of GOTS/COTS tactical SIGINT payloads and/or capabilities; tactical SIGINT collection sensor development, integration, testing, certification, deployment, and training.
- Experience authoring system engineering artifacts including: Functional Collections Requirements Documents, Operational Concepts (CONOPs), Data Flow and Communications Architectures Documents, and TPED Functional Requirements Documents.
- Program, portfolio, or project execution experience with Cost, Schedule, and Performance of projects.
- Working knowledge and understanding of tactical SIGINT development and operations organizations
- Applicant must be a forward leaning self-starter requiring little daily oversight.
- Engineering and/or programmatic experience with Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) SIGINT technologies for Group 1 through Group 5 UAS platforms; understand UAS systems engineering development, integration, testing, certification, deployment and training.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the Military Service organizations and/or personnel associated with tactical SIGINT technologies.
- Familiarity with the various acquisition strategies namely Accommodation Buys, Foreign Military Sales, and Direct Commercial Sales; and familiarity with International Traffic and Arms Regulation (ITAR),