Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Apply in-depth knowledge and experience with Linux (Red Hat, CenTOS) operating systems, and Window desktop
• Design, deploy and administer virtualized platforms
• Work with VMWare, Active Directory, Group policy, DHCP, shared storage and databases
• Provide software and hardware configuration management
• Provide systems design analysis and consultation
• Assess and troubleshoot system outages
• Provide Systems Security compliance (accreditation and certification)
• Create automated processes via scripting (e.g., Python, Powershell, etc.)
• Provide patch management and deployment
• Build, install and configure infrastructure related software such as DNS, McAfee EPO Servers, CENTRIFY, LDAP
• Responsible for developing applications software for small to highly complex computer systems or portions of large integrated systems and/or for providing analysis and engineering of functional aspects of software and hardware architecture and system support
• Shall have three (3) years of direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Shall have three (3) years’ experience in a technical leadership role, leading projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
• Shall have twelve (12) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
• During those twelve (12) years, shall have significant demonstrated experience in the following: Designing complex collection systems; integrating systems using multiple operating systems (Solaris, Linux, and Windows 2000); performing tradeoff studies; System performance analysis.
• Shall have five (5) years’ experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
• Shall have five (5) years’ experience in the following: Solaris, Linux, and Windows utilities and techniques to diagnose and correct performance bottlenecks.
• Shall have seven (7) years’ experience developing, delivering, testing and supporting integrated hardware and software systems using recognized industry recognized process management; such as a CMMI Level 2 and above, or NSA Way process structure.
• Shall have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (e.g. Business Management, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Management, Program Management etc.), or two (2) years of additional relevant experience above all experience requirements listed, in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience in implementing solutions with PKI-controlled access is desired.
• Experience in Agile methods is desired.
• A deeper understanding on how various components interact
• The ability to troubleshoot higher-level problems
• The ability to resolve complex technical issues where documentation is either lacking or non-existent
• Experience with BigFix
• Security+ CE certified