- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Looking for a Senior ISSE who will be responsible for integrating information assurance disciplines into the system design, development, integration, and implementation.
At least eight (8) years integrating information assurance disciplines into the system design, development, integration, and implementation;
Identifying Information Protection needs and define System Security Requirements; designing System Security Architecture; developing detailed Security Designs (including system security certifications and project evaluations);
Experienced with Defense in Depth principles and technology including access/control, authorization, Identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture;
Developing security plans for employing enterprise-wide security architecture;
Assessing and auditing network penetration testing anti-virus planning assistance, risk analysis and incident response;
Applying security risk assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and resulting security risk analysis;
Enforcing the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external agency systems and architectures;
Experienced with the implementation of cross domain solutions (i.e., an information assurance solution that provides the ability to manually and/or automatically access and/or transfer between two or more differing security domains);
Developing security plans for systems that process information with different classifications and categories that simultaneously permits access by users with different security clearances and denies access to users who lack authorization. Conduct technical evaluation of information system design, focusing on information security aspects and accreditation
• Utilize various information system inspection tools to audit systems, analyze potential vulnerabilities and identify mitigation approaches, document security risk assessments and mitigations
• Perform analysis and evaluation to design, implement, test and field secure systems, networks, and architectures.
• Develop, implement, and enforce information systems security policies ensuring system security requirements are addressed during all phases of the acquisition and Information System (IS) lifecycle. Ensure security best practices are followed by the team.
• Conduct certification and testing in accordance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) policy; identify deficiencies and providing recommendations of risk mitigation to customer.
• Validates and verifies system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security design
• Designs, develops, implements and/or integrates IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing and enclave environment to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements
• Builds IA into systems deployed to operation environments, secure against malware
• Assist architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of ap