- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will perform development and engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis and resolution.
At least ten (10) years in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution. The individual must be able to communicate directions and provide guidance to junior programmer/analysts, as required;
At least six (6) years developing software using the Java programming language. At least four (4) years of this experience must have been obtained in the last seven (7) years.
At least four (4) years demonstrated experience developing software for Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX and Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) operating systems. At least two (2) years of this experience must have been obtained within the last four ( 4) years;
Experience in planning and accomplishing goals and complicated tasks and providing consultation on complex projects as top-level contributor or specialist;
At least six (6) years in programming and development of application software for complex systems and software testing
Experience architecting, designing, developing, testing, and supporting integration of software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 process structure
Experience "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework
Developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
Developing of Framework infrastructure and services within one of the SOA design patterns
Experience with performance tuning and optimization of service-based Framework infrastructure and services
Developing of custom adapters allowing the integration of legacy (i.e., capabilities not developed as services) capabilities with service-based Framework infrastructure and services
• Must be able to work well as a team member, with good communication skills, in an Agile/Scrum development environment, with rapidly changing tasking and priorities.
• Must be comfortable working in a Linux development environment
• Quick to ramp up. Willing to learn!
• Able to work in a unique research prototype/operational hybrid system environment.
• Focus on production quality work.
• 8+ years of development experience
• Angular (must be a more recent version - minimum Angular 2)
• NgRx (or redux pattern knowledge)
• Git (configuration management)
• Java 8+
• Spring (Core, REST, Data, Boot)
• MongoDB (other RDBMS or NoSQL frameworks helpful)
• IntelliJ IDEA (or other modern IDE frameworks, e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio)
• Docker/Docker Swarm/ Kubernetes/Rancher
• Elastic Stack
• Python/Perl/Other scripting languages
• Basic Linux system administration
• Amazon Cloud (C2S) or other PaaS-based cloud environments