• Responsible for configuration management (CM) of the application on developmental systems.
• Works on developmental teams to create and maintain configuration baselines supporting the application on developmental systems.
• Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures.
• Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the application.
• Assist in defining and implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures; such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
• Two (2) years of experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Two (2) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for an associate's degree.