- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Seeking a Configuration Manager to work on the NIAGARAFILES (NiFi) operations team managing configuration management systems for NiFi Data Distribution Systems, system architecture, system testing and maintenance support.
• At least eight (8) years developing, building, and managing CM systems for complex systems;
• At least four (4) years in detailed management and oversight of a contractor or Government team, including conducting requirements analysis, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring and reporting;
• At least four (4) years using and administering CM tools to store, track, and manage configuration items;
• At least four (4) years working with development teams and project managers to develop and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting complex systems and project engineering development and support models;
• Experience with two (2) or more commercial software products used for configuration management and requirements documentation and tracking, preferably DOORS and Eclipse