- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Seeking a Senior Database Administrator will be responsible for developing a new database architecture in order to provide an optimized, redundant, and distributed service to its users.
• Must have at least 9 years experience in software development/engineering, including software specification, design, implementation, test, and documentation;
• Must have at least 3 years experience in developing relational database software and must have experience with one or more relational database products.
• General and specific understanding of current and future database releases;
• Ability to document processes;
• Ability to respond to crises objectively;
• Working knowledge in ORACLE, SQL, and/or MySQL databases;
• Working knowledge in Solaris, Linux and/or UNIX background;
• Scripting experience in Shell and/or Perl;
• Procedural language (PL/SQL) knowledge and experience.