- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Shall have two (2) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
• Perform as a software engineer on a large agile team developing a mission-critical product on a Linux baseline.
• Work independently on complex tasks, both design and implementation
• Design software architectures for distributed systems
• Introduce new patterns, practices, techniques, or other contributions to a development team with a focus on increasing team productivity
• Develop asynchronous, distributed systems in a modern software development stack