- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Work as a member of the Integration and Support Team providing numerous services to the project and its customers. Tasking includes but is not limited to installing software on various hardware and VM platforms, configuring software based on customer requirements, performing upgrades of software, troubleshooting complex software and system level issues, providing first, second, and third tier support to customers, integration and testing of software within customer missions, and providing training to customers.
- Shall have six (6) years of experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline of which at least five (5) years of experience must be in managing a customer support effort on a mid-level to large-scale intelligence community integration program.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is highly desired which will be considered equivalent to two (2) years experience.
- Knowledge of MS Word, query syntax, data flows, and knowledge (preferred) of how to manipulate traffic.
- Experience dealing with customers and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of basic UNIX commands.