Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
- Consult with users and evaluate requirements, recommend designs, provide cost analyses, and coordinate tasks for installation of data networks.
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for established networks.
- Plan, test, recommend, and implement network, and workstation hardware and software.
- Provide network documentation, training, and guidance to computing system clients.
- Troubleshoot and resolve network production problems.
- Conduct technical research on network upgrades and components to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
- Recommend network solutions for short-, medium-, and long-range network projects.
- Install, configure and maintain network components.
- Determine plan layout for new hardware or modifications to existing layout.
- Install, upgrade, and configure network printing, directory structures, user access, security, software, and file services.
- Establish user profiles, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed.
- Two + years of Network Administration experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or Five (5) years of additional engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.