The Acquisition Logistician coordinates, plans, delivery and management of logistics for information technology product deliverables.
Shall have four (8) eight of experience with acquisition logistics process and associated policies.
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field may substitute for two (2) years of experience. Master’s degree in a Technical Field will be considered equivalent to four (4) years of experience.
· Experience in developing a systematic approach to planning for life-cycle support of systems from concept Exploration to Decommissioning/Disposal.
· Experience in providing technical guidance and support on Acquisition Logistics Support (ALS) to program managers and acquisition program managers.
· Experience in applying Industry promulgated ALS policies and procedures, development and review of logistics support requirements, and their application to the total system.
· Experience in preparing ALS cost estimates and analysis participation in the evaluation of ALS technical proposals for systems acquisitions.
· Experience in coordination of ALS product deliverables.
· Experience in identifying and/or implementing the development of engineering drawing packages, training requirements software support requirements and technical manuals development of ALS requirements and preparation of the ALS plan in support of acquisition, test and evaluation and life-cycle operations.
· Experience in correction of any identified deficiencies prior to transfer of systems, equipment and ALS product deliverables to life-cycle support entities.
· Experience in establishing, maintaining and use of ALS databases.