- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Provide first line support to customers using AEA Tools for questions regarding account administration, system and network status.
· Respond to system issues and perform minor corrective maintenance
· Enter issues via a problem tracking tool (JIRA)
· Follow current AEA Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and documented AEA Outreach Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
· Respond to user questions
· Escalate complex issues within the SD Outreach Team
· Monitor the health and status of current AEA systems
· Assist in the preparation of routine metrics and system availability reports and user support metrics
· Provide customer follow up to ensure questions have been answered and collect satisfaction feedback
High school diploma or equivalent is required. Familiarity providing technical support is highly desired.