Responsible for monitoring and sustaining AEA operational systems. Analyzes system requirements and liaises with design and development activities. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology with development and operations for each AEA tool suite. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Responsible for the technical integrity of contractor work performed and deliverables associated with the Outreach area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives. Responsible for providing customer support. Responsible for collecting requirements and feedback for existing capabilities.
· Demonstrated hands-on experience with tools and capabilities developed and sustained in AEA
· Provide support to both development and operations for AEA tool suite
· Effectively translate data findings into insights that can be easily understood by stakeholders
· Participate in an Integrated Product Team to design new capabilities based upon evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations
· Ability to interface and translate requirements to developers and operations personnel within AEA
· Gather, collect and assist in new architecture conceptualization of Analytic and Engagement Application (AEA) solutions
· Evaluate new technology open systems for enhancing product features for improved interoperability capabilities
· Generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions
· Derive lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, and ensure these requirements are complete, correct, unique, unambiguous, realizable, and verifiable
Ten (10) years of experience as a System Engineer (SE) on programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Demonstrated hands-on experience with tools and capabilities developed and sustained in AEA or the IC. Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.