Coordinate preparation and creation of effective information products to include paper-based, online, and multi-media. Promote uniformity and consistency across the AEA Tool Suite documentation and adherence to associated documentation standards.
· Expertise across all phases of documentation
· Understand basic concepts (to include basic grammar concepts), responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents
· Ability to provide multi-media support
· Working knowledge and experience with digital documentation repositories and systems
· Working knowledge of word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
· Maintain current internal documentation library to ensure accuracy, accessibility, and usability
· Work with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials
· Apply concepts for technical writing based on engineering drawings, technical information from engineering documentation, consultations with engineers and subject matter experts, and other available sources
· Ensure accuracy and utility of documentation
· Research highly technical subject matter, organize information from multiples sources, and express technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers
· Experience with desktop publishing, design, and layout
· Provide input on approach and medium to convey information
· Coordinate layout and design of documents
· Prepare documents, reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences
· Write technical copy for various types of documents
· Expert knowledge of desktop publishing, design, and layout
· Interpret engineering and maintenance drawings, operational procedures to understand and blend large quantities of computer related information
· Work with Outreach Service Desk and tool teams to promote uniformity and consistency across the AEA Tool Suite documentation
· Responsible for document integrity
Four (4) years of experience preparing documents, presentations, manuals, reports, and/or briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Two (2) years of direct experience with IC or SIGINT activity is desired. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional related experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.