TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN A CI POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
- Manage and lead a team responsible for engaging and coordinating with the CDF Government Program Management Office (GPMO) and IC/DoD stakeholders to support new and legacy information sharing frameworks
- Serve as a liaison between external customers and the internal ETL platform teams to ensure the team's understanding of external customer requirements
- Identify enterprise data sharing frameworks and environments that align with leadership’s vision and serve current mission capabilities, in collaboration with the team
- Work with the team to identify data resources to be made available for consumption via the CDF in a form that is directly consumable by target frameworks and bound to policy identified in a CDF compliant Data Sharing Agreement (DSA)
- Provide guidance and direction to the team in identifying processes and procedures currently employed by the framework to verify data compliance prior to acceptance
- Utilize community interfaces as a common forum for initial and ongoing understanding of data needs and enterprise sharing opportunities, in collaboration with the team
- Establish and maintain a regular and ongoing dialog with framework providers/members, in collaboration with the team
- Ensure that team members have the necessary skills and knowledge to meet the organization's goals and objectives
- Monitor team performance and provide feedback and coaching to team members as needed
- Work with other teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment of efforts and effective communication across the organization
- Active TS/SCI CI Poly clearance
- 10+ years of experience working in the DoD and/or Intelligence Community
- Experience working in the DoD/IC with data sharing initiatives
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, with the ability to manage multiple assignments and projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with external customers, stakeholders, and team members
Years of Experience:
- Experience developing Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) and Memorandum of Agreement (MOA)
- Experience working with Trusted Data Format (TDF) and Enterprise Data Header (EDH)
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Working knowledge of foundational ETL concepts and COTS/FOSS ETL tools.
Desired Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in managing teams and leading data sharing initiatives in the DoD and/or Intelligence Community.