TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
|• Develop expertise across the EKMS Tier 0 and Tier 1 legacy systems, the KMI system and the evolution of the Legacy Catalog ESB
• Analyze system requirements and formulate, execute and document test procedures used to verify the system operation meets requirements
• Formulate tests to determine if modifications or upgrades change the system operation from that of the original system
• Perform testing to document system behavior when operated outside specified expected inputs
• Develop test procedures to ensure conformance with specification or standards
• Define test acceptance and exit criteria per scenario or new capability
• Perform software testing during developmental test and evaluation phases and annotate deficiencies noted during execution
• Participate in daily test reviews during formal test events to ensure common understanding of issues and next steps.
• Assist with development of test reports to document and communicate results to stakeholders and the community
Candidate must also meet the qualification for the SE1 LCAT: Seven (7) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.