TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUSTHAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Qualification: Twenty (20) years system engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
Qualification: Demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts is required.
Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university. Five (5) years of additional System Engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
The Systems Engineer should have experience with the following technologies:
- Scripting or software development experience
- Network and security monitoring experience using agented enterprise-level tools such as NNM, OpenNMS, and Splunk
- Dataflow and messaging experience with Nifi and Kafka
- Tier 3 Linux system administration experience including SELinux
- Active Directory or Centrify experience
- SQL database administration skills