Configuration Management Specialist Manager w/ 8 years experience
Annapolis Junction, MD · Information Technology
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUSTHAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Seeking a Configuration Management Specialist/Manager to aid in managing and tracking configurations changes to systems and documentation. In addition, the candidate will coordinate and document for the team any system outages affecting the task order's system. Required qualifications include experience with systems administration and software development, as well as strong communication skills.
• Required - Shall have five (5) years experience developing, building, and managing CM systems for complex systems.
• Desired – Eight (8) years of experience developing, building, and managing CM systems for complex systems.
• Desired - Four (4) years experience in detailed management and oversight of a team, including conducting requirements analysis, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring and reporting.
• Desired - Five (5) years experience working with development teams and project managers to develop and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc) supporting complex systems and project engineering development and support models.
• Desired - Demonstrated technical writing skills and shall have generated at least two (2) documents or have passed a course in technical writing.
• Desired - Experience with two (2) or more commercial software products used for configuration management and requirements documentation and tracking, preferably DOORS and Eclipse.
• Desired - Five (5) years experience using and administering CM tools to store, track, and manage configuration items.
• Desired – Working knowledge of basic scripting language such as Perl or Bash (preferred, but not necessary)
• Desired – Working knowledge of Atlassian tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Stash, administrative experience a plus
• Desired – Experience with commercial software product for configuration management version control and tracking, preferably GIT
• Desired – Knowledge of GIT workflow management, emphasis on GITFlow
• Desired – Experience creating, updating, and managing CM release coordination process and procedures
• Desired – Demonstrates understanding of CM relationship to other areas such as requirements, test, and documentation management
• Desired - Familiarity with build tools such as Jenkins and/or Bamboo
• Desired- Experience in setup and management of continuous integration environment