- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
• Perform as a software engineer on a large agile team developing a mission-critical product on a Linux baseline
• Work independently on complex tasks, both design and implementation
• Design software architectures for distributed systems
• Introduce new patterns, practices, techniques, or other contributions to a development team with a focus on increasing team productivity
• Develop asynchronous, distributed systems in a modern software development stack
Shall have two (2) years experience in development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software/system development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
Developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations.
Basic understanding of Object Oriented and Structured development methodologies and languages.
Understanding of agile and/or spiral development models.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree is highly desired and will be considered equivalent to two (2) years experience.