The candidate will be responsible for setting up the virtual and storage environment for all developers, maintaining all lab environments, and working closely with our labs in the Maryland location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain all switches/routers with updates or latest patches
• Change VLANS, switchports, port security as needed for the developers
• Troubleshoot and repair any networking communication issues
• Implement any new networks as needed, wiring included
• Update and maintain all SAN and NetApps as required
• Create virtual machines and maintain the VMware infrastructure
• Setup and maintain UCS infrastructure
• Minimum 10 years experience in network administration
• Proficient in working with network devices to include routers, switches and firewalls
• Minimum 7 years experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS
• Minimum 5 years experience with integrated processing environments such as storage area networks
• Experience with: Cisco, VMWare, Linux, Windows, Netapps, UCS setup and installation, networking.
• Cisco certifications preferred (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE)