View all jobs
Software Engineer 2 w/ Java and LinuxHanover, MD
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE OR REINSTATABLE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
- A minimum of 14 years of experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- 4 years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Within the last 10 years, a minimum of 7 years of experience with Java
- Experience developing solutions for Linux environments
- Experience with Docker containerization.
- Experience with Continuous Integration, e.g. Travis, GitLab
- Experience with modern software revision control, e.g. git scm
- Experience developing security solutions, e.g. system integrity
- Strong working knowledge of C
- Strong working knowledge of Python scripting
- Experience developing with Trusted Platform Module TPM
- Experience developing with Software Identification (SWIG) tags
- Experience developing with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP)
- Experience parsing and generating XML documents