- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Assist in the preparation and creation of effective information products to include paper-based, online, and multi-media.
· Ability to work on all phases of documentation
· Understand basic concepts (to include basic grammar concepts), responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents
· Ability to provide multi-media support
· Working knowledge and experience with digital documentation repositories and systems
· Working knowledge of word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
· Maintain current internal documentation library to ensure accuracy, accessibility, and usability
· Help enhance existing web site components
· Ability to work with developers to produce quality documentation and training and marketing materials
· Ensure accuracy and utility of documentation
· Experience with desktop publishing, design, and layout
· Provide input on approach and medium to convey information
· Coordinate layout and design products
· Prepare documents, reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences
· Under general direction, write technical copy for various types of documents
· Working knowledge of desktop publishing, design, and layout
Two (2) years of experience preparing documents, presentations, manuals, reports, and/or briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. One (1) year of direct experience with IC or SIGINT activity is desired. Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university is required. Two (2) years of additional related experience may be substituted for an Associate’s degree.