- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Develops and/or conducts customized training classes including online materials, demonstrations, working or user groups, and conferences for the AEA user community.
· Assist users with learning tools and applying to workflow
· Provide input for the creation of AEA product packages in support of the user community
· Present briefing materials.
· Work with user community to identify training needs across the IC
· Proactively engage customers to increase the user base across the tool suite
· Familiarity of Instructional Design models and methodologies
· Work with development teams to ensure accuracy of training materials
· Assist in the development of technical training materials including online web-based training, distance learning presentations, training plans, courses, and training manuals
Two (2) years of experience within the Intelligence Community (IC) or a related environment conducting training of technical materials in classrooms, courses, workshops, and/or seminars; or training users of computer applications in their operational settings. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is highly desired. Hands-on experience with AEA or Intelligence Community (IC) tools and capabilities with a solid understanding of product workflows in an operational setting preferred.