- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Assist in the coordination and support of marketing communications and initiatives of the AEA products.
· Oversee community engagement to maximize engagement advocacy
· Design and implement strategy and communications campaigns to engage all levels of stakeholders
· Handles logistics for marketing initiatives
· Works with team(s) to create strategies and publicized materials for marketing campaigns
· Provide customer support, including coordinating and orchestrating customer relations and program meetings
· Coordinate with analysts to publicize product capabilities as well as collect requirements and feedback for existing capabilities
· Translate data findings into insight and useable information that can be easily understood by stakeholders and integrated into
Four (4) years of related experience in marketing initiatives. Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business related field from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional marketing experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.