TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Tier1/2 help desk support
- Provide Linux System Administration support for secure network
- Open help desk tickets and track to closure
- Ensure all data and system compliance is enforced
- Work closely with other System Admin's and software developers
- Provide development and integration support of other programs and enterprise initiatives, including: Access Management and Authentication Services, Identity Correlation and Exchange, and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Support an Agile development lifecycle through Sprint planning, creating release roadmaps, management and reprioritization of items in a backlog, and supporting daily Scrums.
- Provide status reports as required
- Participate in ManTech internal and external customer meetings
- Understanding and expereince with Linux, cloud computing, configuring VM's, IdAM, LDAP, PKI, and customer service.