TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUSTHAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
• Experience conducting intelligence analysis
• Technical Writing for user guides and standard operating procedures
• Database querying to generate results lists. Includes complex search strings using multiple key terms and operators
• Ability to capture pertinent details from users regarding bugs or feature requests and effectively communicate those to developers
• Experience with intelligence reporting
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university. Five (5) years of System Engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents
Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) –Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), etc.
Assist with the development of system requirements, functional requirements, and allocation of the same to individual hardware, software, facility, and personnel components
Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination