- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ COUNTER INTELLIGENCE POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Senior Cryptographic Software Evaluator/Engineer will be responsible for performing independent software verification and validation. This will involve line by line software source code review and/or tool based source code evaluation. The evaluator/engineer will be responsible for matching source code to specification and design documentation and generating appropriate evaluation reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Computer Engineering and 5 years of experience or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Computer Engineering and 3 years of experience, or in lieu of a degree, a total of 8 years of experience
- Basic cryptography, computer architecture, technical writing, software quality assurance
- Designing, coding, and testing programmable cryptographic devices and associated software
- Doors, C/C++, RISC Assembly
- Working individually or as part of a team and may serve as a team lead
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations