TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH SECURITY CLEARANCE (U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide System Administration, integration and Help Desk support for a compliance and data protection project.
- Assist with providing information and services within a secure defined environment.
- Support an Agile development lifecycle through Sprint planning, creating release roadmaps, management and reprioritization of items in a backlog, and supporting daily Scrums.
- Ensure contract deliverables and project milestones are met
- Assist with DevOps implementation and automation
- Ensure the system is in full compliance with all Government regulations, policy, and Directives.
- Communicate and interface with project stakeholders on the status of project and trouble resolution.
- Support system patching, security scans, and the RMF process.
- Provide reports and project deliverables.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the fields of mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering, or computer science.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant technical experience.
- Prior hands-on experience with Linux (RHEL 6/7) OS is a must. Most systems are Linux based.
- Must have or be willing to obtain an IAT Level II certification such as Security+ within 6 months of hire.
- Experience with system development, engineering, sustainment, and O&M activities.
- Linux administration (RHEL 6/7)
- Familiar with DevOps tools
- Help Desk Tier 1-3 Support
- Ticketing systems (Example: JIRA, ServiceNow)
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Experience with VMWare/VM's/Cloud computing
- Apache Tomcat experience is desirable.
- LDAP/Directory experience is desirable.
- Understanding of IT compliance and data protection for secure environments is desirable.